2012
It's a new year and I am way behind on my blogging! First in January we brought in the new year with friends in Wicksburg sitting around and listening to friends play music and enjoyed a few drinks.
Celebrate
At the end of the month, I went out with the girls for Kaylyn's birthday and we threw her a bachelorette party. We got her some bach goodies and I got her a cute "K" cup for her bday. We went to Mikata for supper and then off to Slick Willie's for some drinks and dancing.
Wedding
In February, we all attended Kaylyn and Chris' wedding. They got married on February 11, 2012 in Lynn Haven, Florida at the country club. She was a gorgeous bride!
I love these girls!!!
This was Robby and Jessi doing the Apache "Jump On It"! Ha ha
Me and the hub
Robby thought he was a ninja at the dinner table!
The four of us on the dance floor!
Chloe Bear
This is Chloe. She is our new puppy I got Robby as an early birthday gift in February. She was 12 weeks old and the only girl in the litter. We went and picked her up at Dream Puppies and it was love at first sight!
Growing...
Almost full grown!
She is definately a daddy's girl
Night Out
In March, me and K went to one of my favs, Outback, for supper. After dinner we went and had some drinks at a new place called Oak & Olive. It is a nice, sit down bar where you just go to relax, talk and have drinks and horderves.
On this night, we went out again to my fav restaurant! Lol. We had a light supper and debated on going to a tattoo shop. I wanted to get a piercing or a tat. Well, of course, I too chicken to get a tattoo so I settles on a nose piercing. It hurt a little but when it was over, I was happy with the result. Yes, I know. I should've done this a long time ago, but Robby never liked that kind of stuff and I never thought of getting one till about 2 years ago.
Soccer
Soccer started and this was Gage's first year to play. He loved it at first but towards the last game, he kinda got tired of it. He was a great little player. He must have scored 6 to 8 goals the whole mini season!
Getting ready for a Sunday game
Rob's mohawk
He celebrated his 31st birthday this year! We didn't do anything special this year. I got him a few balloons, a polo shirt, shorts, and a edward, Twilight cup! Hahaha
He was like, what the heck is this gay crap! I think he secretly loved it. I like to do a funny or gag gift if I can for him every year. I love putting a smile on his face.
.jpg)








.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment