Sunday, March 20, 2011

Girls Night + Rob

Poor Robby had to go out for girls night out....

It was supposed to be just me and him but I invited Jess, then decided to invite Kaylyn who invited Ciara then Amber showed up. Hahaha! So now you can see why I called it our girls night! We went to watch Mike play guitar and introduce him to Jess. It went pretty well. Not sure how things will go but I'm just happy they finally met. I like Mike, he's a good ol' southern boy from Tennessee. Him and Rob met through friends from FSI. I think the guys have a lot in common. They both love airplanes, love to fly, love to goof off and have a good time. They enjoy taking the plane out for the day when they have time and like to throw TP out the window! I call them the tp bandits. I know it's wasteful! I've fussed many times but they find it funny so what can ya do?! I'm just happy they get along so well and hang out. It's hard to do that kinda stuff when you get our age. Getting married or having kids equal a busy life and hardly no time for fun or just hanging out. So you see why I was so excited to have our "Girls Night". Now for some pics of our FUN night!!!!

 Amber, Ciara, Jess, me and Kaylyn


Funny....no one was ready Robby!

We go way back!!


Jess and Mike....aww


Camera Phone = crappy pic

1 comment:

  1. very cute! what guy wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of pretty ladies!

    ReplyDelete