Friday, March 18, 2011

Zumba!!

Okay I have to blog about my obsession...Zumba! I lovee it! Did I mention I <3 zumba, lol. I have to go to at least 3 classes a week. I'd probably go more but a girl needs her downtime and rest. Plus the tuesday morning class is 9:35 and the sat morning class is 8:30 and I am not a morning person. The afternoon class is perfect cause I'm fully awake and ready to shake my booty! We had a 80's night...my first. Boy was it packed. Got there a little late and there wasn't hardly any room to move!
My crazy instructors, Amanda and Teresa....Love them  
Please excuse the thing on the far left...yeh me 
My 80's look 
After 80's night 
We have classes monday, wednesday and thursday nights. Since it's still early in the year we get pretty crowded, but it's still fun when there is a lot of people. It's like one big party!
Some of the "regulars" with a few "newbies" 
Amanda, me, Kaylyn, Jess 
Thursday nights we've been having an hour and a half class and I love it! I love being there with my girls and I just love to dance. It's great exercise and so much fun! Makes me miss dancing when I was younger. Me and Jessi used to dance for Oz Performing Arts Center together, well kinda. She was in a different class but she was a sweet girl. And who knew we'd meet again?!
Me K n Jess
March 10, 2011 
I didn't go hardly at all this week. Monday I went but had to be in a different spot and that always throws me off. Plus I didn't get much sleep because of the stupid time change. It's been so nice outside, I decided to stay home and enjoy being outdoors. Water my plants, lay out, ride my bike, and play in the yard with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment