Friday, March 18, 2011

New Year, New Happenings

Okay so I had to delete all my post. Nothing wrong but I'm still trying to learn about this blog thing. For some reason I can't seem to get rid of the grey background on my page so I ended up deleting my last two post trying to fix this problem. Even bigger problem, it's still there! Oh well.

This year things have been going well so far. Gage is 3 years old now *sniff sniff*. I want him to stay a baby. He's in a toddler bed and loves it...calls it his "big boy bed". I loved the crib but figured when he gets older we will buy him some adult furniture...can't wait! Interior Design is my passion! So I can't wait to convert his nursery/kid room into a room he can grow with. I've already done Aiden's room but I'll talk about his later. 

 He likes to lay in his bed and watch tv. No I don't like them to watch a lot of tv but it's funny how he will go jump in his bed and cover up and say "will you turn it on"? The room is kinda mismatched right now. We have Aiden's hand-me-down toy chest and shelf in red/white/navy; a train table that of course doesn't match anything. In the afternoon, the sun shines so bright on the back of the house, I have to keep a dark sheet up for naptime. If your wondering what is on the front of the toy chest...my husband got this great idea to attach a wooden airplane with Aiden's name on it to the front using this foamy tape with sticky stuff on the back. As you can see, it's impossible to scratch off!

Aiden started t-ball for the first time this year he loves it! He is playing for team Allsouth. The first game is March 26. Not good cause that is Robby's bday and I have some things to do. I'm gonna take him somewhere...can't say it's a surprise! Aiden is in K5 this year and he is still enjoying Emmanuel Christian. Mrs. Wyatt is his teacher and she has been a big help! She tutors him 2 days a week and she is a really sweet teacher. We're thinking about moving him to Headland Elementary, though. We would like to build a house (one day) and probably in Headland or out in the country near my parents in Abbeville. We think the boys would be okay in Headland. I'm sure as heck not sending them to ACA or AHS! I was so happy to get out of Abbeville and don't want to go back...love where my parents are but I'm staying out of the town!

Robby's big 30 is coming up! These are just a few pics from last year. I took him to the beach for the weekend for his 29th birthday. He thought it was a family trip :) When leaving the house I told him mom and dad were taking the boys down with them so we could ride down in peace and quiet and enjoy the drive. When we got to the place we were staying, I pulled in and said "Surprise, it's just us for the whole weekend!!" How sweet was that? I also surprised him with a cookie cake from the cookie place in the mall, yum. Ignore the date on the photos...I forgot to change the date. It should say 3/26/2010.


Me and my love on the beach 
Beautiful Day! 
I made a Bailey in the sand  
He loves to act goofy
We went out to eat, shopped a little and just relaxed and enjoyed our mini vacation! Can't wait for the next birthday, I think he's gonna like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment