Well lets see what have we been up to?? Robby has been playing ball in Ft. Rucker. His team colors are orange and black. They are team Army Fleet Support/Cairns Field. He loves it so far and hasn't had any injuries, yet. When we are free from tball we plan to go watch Robby play. I just wish it wasnt so far to drive. My friend Kaylyns' hubby is playing too. He plays for Lowe Field and I hear they are really good. Maybe it will be a good game. Robby says Cairns hasn't been playing so well.
We had BBQ wings and hot wings, veggies and homemade ranch, homemade salsa and chips and the cake was chocolate on top and vanilla on bottom with buttercream icing
The accomplice, guitar man, and sweet friend of ours--Mike
He stole my coozy but it's okay cause he's the birthday baby
Eric and Jeff chillin on the patio
Me and the birthday boy
Nothing better than hanging out and enjoying some fun with great friends
We celebrate Robby's birthday every year at his mom's. They cooked him steak and bought him a cookie cake. They also gave him a guitar...what he's been wanting for a while.
The day was going great, we stayed outside most of the time. The boys rode their Razors and swam a little. Everyone was in a great mood! Finally around 4:30 Robby told me that if I wanted to go eat that I needed to get ready. I knew something was up because he told me while I was taking a shower that I had 30 minutes! You can't rush a girl when she's trying to get beautified, lol! So we rushed out of the house and drove across town to eat at Outback. When we walked in they asked how many and he wouldn't answer, I knew we must be meeting someone. Of course my first thoughts were to look for his mom or someone in his family. We walked around a corner to find my wonderful, new friends Kaylyn and Jessi!! They surprised me with dinner and a sweet card!
I had an AWESOME birthday! Had to end it with a picture of me and my wonderful husband, love you




No comments:
Post a Comment