Every easter, I put out the egg on the front door! I love this door hanger. It's so cute and sweet and perfect for the holiday.
This easter the boys got a basket full! We woke them up and said "did the easter bunny come?". They walked into the den to find candy and goodies. They were so excited!
They got slinky's, mini basketball nets, a "happy easter" cup, aiden got a spiderman toy and gage got a new Chuck truck and trailer. And their most favorite thing, PILLOW PETS! They love those things. They lay on em' in the living room and sleep with em'.
**Even bailey loves it**
We went down to the in-laws for easter lunch and an egg hunt for the kids
We held baby Kennadie. She is so tiny...makes me want to try for a girl :)
The boys started the hunt
I found one!!
Let's see what they found....some money, some jellybeans....yay!
I'd never heard of putting money in easter eggs. Good idea though, the kids enjoy it and they get to fill their piggy banks. When I was little we hunted real eggs right here at my grandmothers home. I miss her so much! Anyway, the day turned out great and we spent the rest of the afternoon at home taking it easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment