Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Real Girls Night


A few weeks ago, me and the girls decided to finally go out and shake our booty's, haha.  We met up at Ciara's at 7:00.  We went to enjoy some dinner and drinks at T.G.I.Friday's, yum.  Love that place!  I just have to say that the chicken bruschetta is awesome!  I have to get it everytime.  Yes it's bad but soo good.


When we left it was still early so we went to my house for bathroom breaks and a little girl talk.  And boy did we talk.  We had some very interesting conversations.  Any guy would die to be a fly on the wall in that room! LOL  Finally about 10:30 we decided to leave and head downtown.  Before leaving, you know we had to take some pictures.

I think Ciara was in the restroom...it's okay we'll get many more

District was dead for a little while.  I had hoped people would show by 11 but I think it was about 11:30 by the time it started getting packed.  We had so much fun.  We danced, sat some of the time and enjoyed drinks.  We even tried to do a little secret zumba, lol.  Well me and Kaylyn did mostly.  Our friend Alexandra showed up with her friend Anna.  The girls got ready to leave about 2 or 2:30 and I wasn't ready so I stayed with Alex.  We left about 2:45 and decided to go to Bullets.  They were closed so we went to Houligans.  By the time we got there and had one drink, I looked at my phone and it was 3:15.  I was getting sleepy so I decided to head home and call it a night.  Went home, got a shower and hit the pillow at 4.  It was a fun, unforgettable, long night!!  Thanks for the great time ladies!

Here's just a few pics from our night
My sweet friend Alex

Me and K


Me.....can you tell I was having fun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment