I am so excited it's halloween...one of my fav holidays! I say I'm putting out the decorations for the kids but I enjoy putting up all the pumpkins and such for everyone to see. The boys are gonna dress as Mickey Mouse and a Ninja Turtle! Next monday is trick or treat night! Me and Bailey (our puppy) are gonna dress as bumble bee's, haha! I can't wait to post pics. Here is just a few shots of what we have around our home.
Wreath I made 2 yrs ago
Bailey's new 'Howl'oween shirt
Calendar I made
Spidey and his web (placemat/cutout from Pier1)
Cupcakes for the fam
Yummy!
Tree, I strung orange lights on, added the bow and placed a black bucket for height, Cat from Pier1, Hat from Lowe's, Spooky house from Michael's and the painting I did at a paint studio here in my town. It's all sitting on top of black felt, scrap fabric.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL
very cute ashely!!!! it was good to see u thursday!!
ReplyDelete